Dear GoofyMumma had tagged me a life time ago but the procrastinator just wasn't able to come up with the list. But after what seems an infinity and late nights I have come up with this list. Hope you appreciate the effort cause I had to scratch myself sour to come up with the list. Phew!! But me to got to know some bits about myself. WINKS!!
So here it goes....
1. I have a habit of nonstop bickering with people close to me- my parents and SH think of me as "The Sadist" they can’t live without while friends see a funny jester who always makes them laugh. Bottom line: Don’t get close to me.
2. I love animals especially dogs, but around the Bay Area every time I approach a dog I ask the owner if he bites which sometimes annoys the owner. - Bottom line: I am annoying, not always.
3. I am a creative person and will do anything to be surrounded with anything that has to do with art, culture and creativity so music (vocal/instrumental), dancing (Indian/western), craft/needlework, writing, recitation, photography and Photo Shop, all of these are my interests - Bottom line: I am over imaginative and delusional.
4. I am generally late for appointments. - Bottom line: I don’t like waiting alone.
5. My first job was as math tutor for grade 8 even though I am scared of math. - Bottom line: I am a daring person.
6. I love reading all kinds of literature available, I love television, I love the radio and I love my I pod. - Bottom Line: I am confused about my choices.
7. Although I am a God Fearing person I am not disciplined enough to practice my puja rituals every day. - Bottom line: I have no self determination and good habits do not suit me.
8. I still have the same best friend since class four. - Bottom line: I don't take to changes easily or probably my friend is my blankie???
9. I miss my beloved doggie Zubi-Zubi very much and although he is no more with us I sometimes feel he is there with me. - Bottom Line: I just hope he knew how much he means to me.
10. My tongue sometimes does not coordinate with my brains. Bottom line: I have often said stuff that makes me bite my tongue.
11. I can listen to a favorite song the whole day, whole week, whole month till I can count each break, breathe, and every note is perfect. – Bottom Line: that’s just one example of many OCDs.
12. I don’t like people who are too formal, over familiar, talkative, who are not funny, or are hyper, who are trying too hard for don’t know what! Bottom line: I have few friends
13. I have a closet (small one) full of dresses I don’t fit into but will not part with. Bottom line: I am a greedy, selfish person.
14. I spent 10 years in a boarding school and couldn't wait to get out and once the boards exams got over I knew what I will miss all my life. - Bottom Line: I am a tube light.
15. I have had meaningful conversations with an Iguana and a turtle respectively. - Bottom line: I love animals and they are attracted to me ;-)
16. I have seen a live volcano and flew over it on a helicopter. Bottom line: It’s was such a thrilling experience I have to tell it every time I get an opportunity
17. I have a habit of only sharing good news with most of the people, the troubles and hardships are not discussed with many if any. Bottom line: Few people have access to the core.
18. I love sleeping but I don’t like going to bed early. - Bottom line: I am controversial.
19. I have married the same person twice in the same year but went for a honeymoon after two years. Bottom line: Yup, He is being punished for that at all times.
20. I am hot tempered, short tempered, temperamental, angry vicious person. Bottom line: I said he is being punished na!
21. I love playing Tetris and Sudoku online. - Bottom line: I am prone to addictions.
22. My proudest moment was when I rented my own place in CRPark, Delhi and could afford to pay all my bills. Bottom Line: I draw inspiration from those days so bear me and my repetitions.
23. During school days I was a good hockey player and was an excellent middle distance runner. – Bottom line: I love to brag about my popularity days. SIGH!
24. I love bread and butter; rice and mutton; roomali roti and kebabs; besan ka laddo and boonde ke laddu (Ritz, Lucknow) and this list could go on but…. Bottom line: I am fat.
25. I am lazy. Am I repeating myself? Well, that means it’s the most important thing you need to know about me. Bottom Line: I AM SPONTANEOUS LAZYBUM MINI!!
Not tagging anyone. You are welcome to share your thoughts though :-)