I have been very busy the last week and then I caught cold and have a sore throat. All you people who love talking know what a torture it is on “the being”. No talking is even more painful, than pain itself, I declare.I have been going to the gym, planning a graduation party, working around the house, reading like a maniac and joined a dance group. This also meant less laptop time, all of which was spent reading as many blog posts as I could.
I also completed this tag offered by Eve’s Lung.
The rules are simple: Answer the questions below and do a Google image search on your answer, pick a picture from the results on the first page, with minimal explanation.
Although I gave it a slight twist of my own to make it more fun. Since I google everything, I flickr-ed this one. The pictures are courtesy Flickr search. And just to flicker my creative bug, I made a collage of my pictorial answer.
1. The age you will be in your next birthday: Ask the moon.
2. A place you'd like to travel to- Ladakh, Tibet.
3. Your Favorite place- A bright and cozy corner full of books and goodies.
4. Your favorite food/drink: Shammi Kababs and Cocktails, particularly margaritas and pina coladas
5. Your Favorite pet: Doggies, each one of them.
6. Your favorite color combination- Yellow, red, green.
7. Your favorite piece of clothing: Handlooms- cotton weaves, silks, natural wool, embroideries. I drool over all of them.
8. Your all time favorite song: Hazaron khwaishe Aisi- Mirza Galib.
9. Your favorite TV show: Planet Earth and Blue Planet- I have been trying to catch the repeats too.
10. Full name of your significant other: I call him my Super Hero (SH)
11. The town in which you live- Mountain View (Google it ;-))
12. Your screen name/nickname- Spontaneous Mini.
13. Your First job: Math Tutor.
14. Your Dream job: Singer.
15. Bad Habit you have: I am so lazy that I often ditch my lunch.
16. Your worst fear: Being lonely and sad.
17. The one thing you'll like to do before you die: Live on the edge and have lots of fun.
18. The first thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000: Probably a Dream House with a breath taking view.
And now you can do the mix and match the pic ans. with the black on white ones!
I would Lou for Goofy Mumma to do this tag (I promise I will do all the tags you want me to). And Piper, Reflections, IHM and Tharini. If you have done already do lemme know pliss.